Create your account with FII clicking the button below. After starting your Shopify free trial one of our merch experts will reach out to you personally.
Choose your products and what designs to put on them. Your merch expert will provide design specs and price quotes.
While you were designing product, we built your branded webstore with integrated fulfillment and customer service. You’re ready to start selling your awesome merch!
1. After starting my Shopify free trial, what else do I need to do?
After setting up your Shopify free trial you will need to setup the payment gateway, Shopify subscription, and connect the store to a domain of your choice. FII will help walk you through each of these steps.
2. Who is legal owner of my store?
You will have full legal ownership of the store and the highest administrative priviledges.
3. I have an existing store, can I still use it with FII Marketing?
Most likely yes. We can integrate our fulfillment most major e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce, and Square Space.
4. I already have inventory, can I sell it with FII Marketing?
5. Can I edit my webstore on my own?
Yes. You will have full access to the webstores CMS and code editor.
6. Can I capture all donor/customer information required to file with the FEC?
Yes. The website will collect all required donor information and display necessary disclaimer.
7. What does it cost to setup a new webstore with FII Marketing?
There is a $599 setup fee to create a ready-to-sell webstore. This includes product images and the setup costs for the first four products.
8. What is the setup cost of adding new products?
Setups are quoted upon request, depending on the nature of the product and its design. Generally, product setups range between $25-$75.
9. What is the wholesale price of merchandise for me?
Print On Demand prices can be found here.
Pre Made Inventory prices are quoted upon request, depending on the nature of the product and its design.
10. How will FII Marketing bill me for the merchandise they manufacture?
For Print On Demand stores each week FII will send you a report detailing how many which products sold during the prior week and bill you for their cost of production.
For Pre Made Inventory stores FII will bill you for the products after they have arrived in our warehouse.
11. What are the list prices shown to customers?
You have full control of the price to charge your customers.
12. How do I collect the money from my store’s sales?
Each business day an ACH deposit, equal to the revenue collected since the last deposit, will be made into a bank account of your choosing
13. Is there a fee associated with accepting credit cards?
There is a fee of 2.9% of the total transaction value plus $0.3 per order. This fee is automatically deducted from your payouts.
14. What will my customers pay for shipping?
There are a range of options to choose from including: free shipping, real-time calculated shipping, and flat rate shipping.
15. What is the cost to fulfill orders?
For Pre Made Inventory there is a flat rate of $3.55 per order fulfillment charge. This charge remains the same regardless of the number of items on the order. We do not charge for the receiving or shelving. Each month we will send you a bill for the fulfillment for orders during the previous month.
16. How is postage calculated and billed?
Postage is calculated by the parcel service based on destination, size, and weight. Each month we will send you a bill for the postage costs to ship your orders during the previous month.
17. Who will address customer service needs? What will it cost?
Our professional customer service team will handle any and all needs of your customers. There is a $0.5 per order charge for customer service. Or you can elect to pay $5 per order which requires customer service attention instead.
18. Can FII Marketing help me design my merchandise?
Yes we can. Application of existing designs / logos is complimentary. Creating original concepts is billed upon request.
19. What are my sales tax obligations?
This depends on the nature of your organization and your state, county, and municipal laws. FII Marketing cannot advise on whether or not you are required to collect sales taxes. We can however, help you calculate your sales taxes if you need to collect sales tax.
20. How long does it take to get up and running?
Timelines are quoted upon request and vary depending on your merch design readiness. Store development typically take 2-3 weeks and are built concurrently while you design your merch. Rush options are available.
Did we miss something?
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.